Adult Education Programs
The Spring 2013 catalog of adult education classes is mailing to members on Monday, January 28th.
If you have recently joined the Arboretum, you may need to drop by and pick up a catalog at the information desk.
Members of The North Carolina Arboretum Society receive early notification and discounts on education classes.
To access a PDF of the 24 page spring 2013 paper catalog that is mailed to members click here.
How to Register for Adult Education Classes
1. Online--www.ncarboretumregistration.org. Follow the instructions, and instantly register yourself with your credit card. When adding items to your basket, don’t forget to check the box indicating you have read the cancellation policies and agree to the liability waiver.
2. Call 828-665-2492 x 317 to reach the Registrar’s desk. Please note that this phone may not always be staffed or the volume of calls may be high, so please leave a message and your call will returned as soon as possible.
3. Mail in your registration form (page 23 of the Adult Education Catalog) with your check to Registrar, NC Arboretum, 100 Frederick Law Olmsted Way, Asheville, NC 28806.
4. Drop by the Arboretum and register in person with your check or credit card.
- Sign up early! Classes can fill quickly. Check the online calendar of classes to see if seats are available and for the latest additions/corrections to classes and changes to the schedule which may not appear in the printed catalog.
- Class fees are due at registration; space in a class cannot be held without payment.
- You will receive a confirmation via the email address you provide.
- If you have questions or would prefer to register by phone, please contact the Arboretum’s Registrar at 828-665-2492, x317. Please note that we may not be available immediately, though we return phone messages as soon as possible.
- If a class is full and has a waiting list, add it to your shopping cart. Additional sections of a class can be added from time to time.
Adult Education Programming is supported in part by our Community Partners
The Compleat Naturalist