Adult Education Programs
The Spring 2014 catalog for Adult Education classes mailed to Arboretum members in late January. Registration is now open to everyone!
How to Register for Adult Education Classes
1. Online--www.ncarboretumregistration.org. Follow the instructions, and instantly register yourself with your credit card. When adding items to your basket, don’t forget to check the box indicating you have read the cancellation policies and agree to the liability waiver.
2. Call 828-665-2492 to reach the Registrar’s desk.
3. Mail in your registration form from the Adult Education Catalog with your check to: Registrar, NC Arboretum, 100 Frederick Law Olmsted Way, Asheville, NC 28806.
4. Drop by the Arboretum and register in person with your check or credit card.
Sign up early! Classes fill quickly. Check the online calendar of classes to see if seats are available and for the latest additions/corrections to classes and changes to the schedule which may not appear in the printed catalog. Class fees are due at registration; space in a class cannot be held without payment.
- You will receive a confirmation via the email address you provide.
- If you have questions, please contact the Arboretum Registrar at 828-665-2492. Please note that we may not be available immediately, though we return phone messages as soon as possible.
- If a class is full and has a waiting list, add it to your shopping cart as additional sections may be added from time to time.
Adult Education Programming is supported in part by our Community Partners