All members receive the following benefits:
- Free Parking
- Discounts on education programs and at our gift shop, cafe and more
- Discounts on "Discovery Camps for Youth" and other youth programs (Student, Household and Supporting Level memberships only)
- Special mailings: newsletter and education program information
- Invitations to member events
- Reciprocal privileges with nearly 300 American Horticultural Society Gardens nationwide
- Reciprocal privileges with the North Carolina Zoo
- Tax deductible contribution
Additional Benefits for Supporting Level Memberships
Rhododendron Membership ($125)
All Household level benefits, plus:
- Invitation to an exhibit opening
- A special Arboretum logo item
- Notification of plants for sale at the Arboretum
Laurel Membership ($250)
All Rhododendron benefits, plus:
- Arboretum Appreciation Plant...connecting our garden with yours
- Tax information: $235 of a Laurel level membership is tax deductible.
If you prefer for your donation to be fully tax deductible, you may decline the Arboretum Appreciation Plant
Holly Membership ($500)
All Laurel benefits, plus:
- Luncheon with Arboretum directors
- Tax information: $490 of a Holly level membership is tax deductible.
If you prefer for your donation to be fully tax deductible, you may decline the Arboretum Appreciation Plant.
- Membership with The North Carolina Arboretum provides reciprocal privedges with nearly 300 botanic gardens and arboreta nationwide
through the American Horticultural Society.
Reciprocal privledges with the NC Zoo.