The North Carolina Arboretum’s Community Partners include a variety of community-minded businesses and organizations that are committed to the Arboretum’s mission of cultivating connections between people and plants. Read on to find out more about the Arboretum’s current Community Partners and the benefits of becoming a Community Partner of The North Carolina Arboretum.
Our Advocate-level Community Partners provide $2,500-$4,999 in cash and in-kind support over 12 months. These partners include:
- Asheville Arborists
- Camilla Calnan Photography
- Celine and Company Catering
- Jolly Gardener
- K2 Irrigation Services, Inc.
- Mosaic Community Lifestyle Realty
- Motion Makers Bicycle Shop
- R.E.A.C.H. – Regional Emergency Animal Care Hospital/A.V.S. – Asheville Veterinary Specialists
- Southeastern Container, Inc.
- Wild Birds Unlimited Asheville/Hendersonville
- WNC G.R.U.B.S.
Our Supporter-level Community Partners provide $1,000-$2,499 in cash and in-kind support over 12 months. These partners include:
- Advantage Direct
- Callie’s Confections
- The Compleat Naturalist
- Kudzu Brands
- Patagonia, Inc.
Explore the possibilities of Community Partnership today!
To learn more about how your business can support The North Carolina Arboretum as a Community Partner, please contact Winnie Hough, Community Partner and Tribute Program Manager at 828.665.2492 ext. 210 or email@example.com, and view the benefits of being a Community Partner at The North Carolina Arboretum.