Discovery Camp programs provide safe, rewarding and enriching outdoor experiences for all participants. For this reason the Arboretum requires participants and their families to abide by these policies:
- No phones or other portable electronic devices are allowed by participants. The only exception is made for cameras that have no other purpose (no games, etc.).
- Do not bring weapons of any kind, including pocket knives or saws.
- Medications must be clearly labeled with the participant’s name and dosing instructions. These must be handed to the camp’s lead instructor and will be self-administered by the participant.
- All participants must submit a new Legal and Medical Liability Form for each season of camp.
- While our whole camp is not tree nut/peanut free, we will make a session(s) of camp tree nut/peanut free depending on the needs of the participants attending.
- Participants may not attend camp sessions for grade levels that are not of that student’s current level.
- Participants who create an unsafe or unwelcome environment for other participants will not be allowed to remain at camp and must be picked up by their parent or guardian.
Each registration is a firm commitment to attend. Each program is held to a $25.00 non-refundable cancellation fee regardless of any other factors. The only exclusions are for ‘before care’ and conflicts that arise from changing school schedules.
A 50% refund is allowable if a cancellation occurs between 30-11 days prior to the first day of the session.
No refund will be offered for sessions cancelled 10 days or less prior to the first day of the session. Registrations are not transferable to other individuals.