We are not offering guided group programs or private tours at this time, but groups are welcome to enjoy the Arboretum through self-guided exploration of the gardens, trails, and exhibits. We offer flat-rate daily parking fees for group visits.
These fees must be prepaid and include parking for all vehicles associated with the registered group. We ask that groups give at least two weeks notice of their visit in order to qualify for flat-rate fees. Please email email@example.com to book.
15-50 visitors: $65.00 per day
51-100 visitors: $95.00 per day
101+ visitors: $150.00 per day
Groups who are not pre-registered will be subject to standard daily parking fees:
- Personal/Standard Vehicle (up to 20′ long): $16
- Large vehicles (21′-29′ long): $50
- Busses and Oversize Vehicles (30′ long+): $100
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and a member of our Guest Experience team will be happy to assist.
Self-guided groups are encouraged to:
- Visit the traveling exhibit at the Baker Exhibit Center
- Learn how the Arboretum supports unique salamanders at Willow Pond
- Hike our TRACK Trail located behind Baker Exhibit Center
- Explore the seasonal plantings in our Gardens
- Have a picnic lunch in an approved location with access to recycling and trash stations