Relax and unwind at the Arboretum’s new “ArborEvenings” after hours series. Held every Thursday*, April – October, from 6 to 9 p.m., visitors will see the Arboretum’s gardens come to light after dark while enjoying delicious snacks and tasty beverages, including beer and wine, in one of Asheville’s most beautiful natural settings. On the last Thursday of each month, live music be played in the Heritage Garden. Entry into ArborEvenings is free and included in non-members’ standard parking fees. Valid ID required for visitors 21 & over purchasing alcohol.
Raise a glass to a magical sunset and celebrate your week amongst friends and flowers!
- Thursday, May 23 – Lauren Cason (Education Center Plaza)
- Thursday, May 30 – Liz and Elizabeth (Education Center Plaza) ***Official event of AVL Beer Week***
- Thursday, June 27 – Jackson Grimm
- Thursday, July 25 – John Emil
- Thursday, August 29 – TBC
- Thursday, September 26 – Queen Bee & The Honeylovers
*Please note, ArborEvening will not take place on holidays, including July 4 and October 31.