Relax and unwind at the Arboretum’s new “ArborEvenings” after hours series. Held every Thursday*, April – October, from 6 to 9 p.m., visitors will sip and stroll through the Arboretum’s beautiful gardens while enjoying live music in a beautiful natural setting. Local beverages, including beer and wine, are available for purchase along with light food options.
Entry into ArborEvenings is free and included in non-members’ standard parking fees. Valid ID required for visitors 21 & over purchasing alcohol.
Raise a glass to a magical mountain sunset and celebrate your week amongst flowers and friends!
- June 20 – Mad Mike (Hip Hop/Soul/Rock)
- June 27 – Jackson Grimm (Folk)
- July 11 – Hope Griffin (Folk)
- July 18 – David Stevenson (Classic Guitar)
- July 25 – John Emil (Slide Guitar)
- August 1 – Chicken Coop Willaye (Appalachian)
- August 8 – Brooke and Nick (Folk)
- August 15 – Liz and Elizabeth (Folk)
- August 22 – Swamp Rabbit Railroad (Folk)
- August 29 – TBC
- September 5 – Tim McWilliams (Appalachian)
- September 12 – Poetry Night! – Humans & Poetry, Asheville Slam Team
- September 19 – Liz and Elizabeth (Folk)
- September 26 – Queen Bee & The Honeylovers (Swing)
- October 3 – TBC
- October 10 – Vintage Vinyl with DJ Kilby (Oldies but Goodies)
- October 17 – Ryan Furstenberg of The Moon and You (Folk)
- October 24 – Liz and Elizabeth (Folk)
*Please note, ArborEvening will not take place on holidays, including July 4 and October 31.