Fall Plant Sale and Vendor Market
September 16 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
September 17 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Come celebrate fall with us at The North Carolina Arboretum Plant Sale and Vendor Market through the Connections Gallery Gift Shop.
On Friday and Saturday, September 16 and 17, over 20 local vendors will share their best fall treasures with N.C. Arboretum members and visitors. Prep your garden for Spring and shop an outstanding collection of trees, shrubs, cut flowers and more. Come explore the seasonal delights of fall to the sounds of live music! Sale hours are Friday, September 16 from 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. and Saturday, September 17 from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
On Friday and Saturday from 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. you can also attend a complimentary Adult Education class “Gardening for the Birds (& Other Pollinators)“. Join Martha Rollesfson for an engaging overview for gardeners of all levels who want to blend the joy of bird watching with the satisfaction of creating a beautiful and healthy habitat that supports the food, water, shelter and nesting needs of birds, butterflies and other pollinators. The class will take place in the Pollinator Garden near the bird bath behind the Education Center.
The Plant Sale and Vendor Market will take place outdoors in the first bay of the Arboretum’s main parking lot. The Arboretum’s standard $16 parking fee applies for all non-members.
Participating Vendors Include:
Bear Necessities Farm
Blazing Star Flowers
Bridge & Tunnel Coffee
Camilla Calnan Photography
Flat Creek Plant Farm
Flower Moon Nursery
Half Light Honey
High Country Nursery
Jen Toledo Painting & Drawing
Made By Makko
Mountain Mist Nursery
North Carolina Ginseng & Goldenseal Co.
Sister of Mother Earth
Well Seasoned Table
The Roaring Lions
Know Before You Go:
- Cash and checks are the preferred method of payment.
- Supplies are limited. We recommend arriving earlier during the sale to find the best selection.
- Dog Free Zone. The Plant Sale and Vendor Market is a Dog Free Zone. If you have someone accompany you, we will have a tent with chairs to accommodate guests waiting with their furry friends. Guests and dogs are also welcome to walk around the gardens while you shop.
- The event will be held rain or shine, so please check the forecast and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Bring your wagons and boxes to help carry home your haul!
- The Arboretum’s standard $16 parking fee applies for all non-members.
Thank you for your support! We can’t wait for you to join us for the 2022 Fall Plant Sale and Vendor Market!