Upper Level Members Fall Plant Sale and Vendor Market Preview
September 16 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
On Friday, September 16 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Members at the Rhododendron ($150) level and higher are invited for a private Fall Plant Sale and Vendor Market Preview. This year, over 20 local vendors will share their best fall treasures with N.C. Arboretum members. Prep your garden for Spring and shop an outstanding collection of trees, shrubs, cut flowers and more. Come explore the seasonal delights of fall to the sounds of live music!
The Fall Plant Sale and Vendor Market Preview will take place outdoors in the first bay of the Arboretum’s main parking lot. Show your current Membership card for entry.
Participating Vendors Include:
Bear Necessities Farm
Blazing Star Flowers
Bridge & Tunnel Coffee
Camilla Calnan Photography
Flat Creek Plant Farm
Flower Moon Nursery
Half Light Honey
High Country Nursery
Jen Toledo Painting & Drawing
Made By Makko
Mountain Mist Nursery
North Carolina Ginseng & Goldenseal Co.
Sister of Mother Earth
Well Seasoned Table
The Roaring Lions
Know Before You Go:
- Cash and checks are the preferred method of payment.
- Supplies are limited. We recommend arriving earlier during the sale to find the best selection.
- Dog Free Zone. The Plant Sale and Vendor Market is a Dog Free Zone. If you have someone accompany you, we will have a tent with chairs to accommodate guests waiting with their furry friends. Guests and dogs are also welcome to walk around the gardens while you shop.
- The event will be held rain or shine, so please check the forecast and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Bring your wagons and boxes to help carry home your haul!
- The Arboretum’s standard $16 parking fee applies for all non-members.
Thank you for your support! We can’t wait for you to join us for the Fall Plant Sale and Vendor Market Preview!